Thursday 9 November 2017

The Big mix-Fromes disability diversity day by Katie and Sue

It was Sunday 29th of the October at the Hub nub centre in Frome.

We joined in different  activities like the talent show,  Film making , looked at the  pop up  pictures and listened to  Brian's story, and joined in  Jane Flood Storytelling work shop- it was great fun.
Katie, Sue, Clemma, Bradley and Jem did two different stories, King of goblins and silly Jack. People enjoyed our stories -we had to use a microphone  due to the loud environment. Everyone told us how we all  remembered the stories well . We all enjoyed ourselves.

Clemma f said: I liked Big mix- because my boyfriend came and supported me and told me I was brilliant- my poems and my storytelling.

Sue-   I enjoyed helping and it was fun.

Katie-  I enjoyed it and storytelling.

Robin- I liked the Big mix, I did a big launch of art work for NHS.

Brad- it was good event with bunch of different actives I enjoyed that day storytelling, rapping and watching, listening to other people perform




By Katie and Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment