Thursday 22 March 2018

Telling Stories from around the world at Fosseway School

Thursday  8th  March  Storytelling  performance at Fosseway School.

We were  very pleased to be invited to go to Fosseway school  for their World Book Day .

Bradley  said ' I  managed to   tell the story of  Thor  at a slow  speed  so everyone  could hear me  using  actions  in the story  really helped. People thought it was  really funny, the pace was good I have improved and felt confident.'

  We met another storytellers called Stu Pacher,he wants to come and watch us doing storytelling .

Katie said ' It was lovely to get invited back to my old school. I enjoyed telling Anansi and the tug of the war  to the  young children, they were very interactive- it was a good experience, the teenagers were interested in the Thor  story.  Listening to Tim, Robin and Sue telling the story Stone Soup and the Snot Nose Boy were magical to the young children.'

Sue  said ' It was  challenging and experience .I enjoyed telling  the story Snot Nose Boy to  young children ,I was very nervous  telling the  story Stone Soup. It was  different working with  young children but I'm  looking forward to doing it again.'



By Katie Branch- 22-3-2018


No comments:

Post a Comment