Thursday 6 July 2017

storytellers at the giant jam.

Openstorytellers went along to the Giant Jam at  Ammerdown centre at Rad stock.
We told two stories at the event which were Knight and Days in the Kitchen and King of the Goblins. The audience enjoyed our Saturday night fever dancing and being goblins.
I thought the day went really well and everybody performed brilliantly, plus I watched three live music bands and took part in a ukulele music workshop. Everyone enjoy the refreshments in the garden on a nice day and enjoy our storytelling. We thought the jammy dodgers were the best.

 
The people said we were the best storytellers they had ever seen.        
Robin

Bradley I enjoyed the Big Giant Jam being part of all the events and
telling stories with Open Story Tellers performing to the public.
I also enjoyed loops disco and and being part of the hearts beats Workshop
I recorded some of the music Hearts beats made .
I went home and remixed the hearts beats with other music
The event was funded by the National Lottery

No comments:

Post a Comment