Thursday 21 July 2016

Outside In Publicity Day.


         

Image result for M shed childrens television
On Wednesday Robin and Pete Le Grys went to Bristol to see the M shed to visit Outside In to bring in some artwork, First I showed them my artwork then they showed me how to use the camera to take some pictures of my artwork. Then after I took some pictures I then updated the Outside In web page and put my pictures on and gave them some captions, then I looked at the pictures on the Outside In website and got a new password to access the website page. Then we looked at The story of children's television exhibition and looked at the CBBC and CITV plus the CBEEBIES from 1946 to 2016 A.D and saw Sooty the bear and Blue Peter. We walked across the docks and saw the Tudor Matthew ship from the Bristol boat show.  We had a business dinner at the Zazabazaar and tried lots of exotic food and really enjoyed the day.

This is my drawing of Norah Fry's fish and chip night


www.outsidein.org.uk/robin-meader

No comments:

Post a Comment