Thursday 21 April 2016

STORY-KNOWING SYMPOSIUM CONFERENCE

Tomorrow I am going to the story-knowing symposium in 
York with Nicola Grove.


My name is Clemma Fleat, I am doing a workshop with Nicola Grove. It's a conference about inclusive storytelling for people with learning disabilities, Nicola has asked me along because I have an experience as a storyteller and also do creative writing and I am a professional Administrator and a poet that likes writing poems. I have been with Openstorytellers in Frome for 6 years now and still really enjoy everything I do. I have made lots of friends too.
And I'm going to take a poem with me and talk about myself a bit, I am so looking forward to this and so excited also because this is a great Opportunity for me and I'm looking forward to seeing other people's work also.


Autumn 
it is now
and the leaves
swirling from the tree
onto the ground
leaves
changing colour
silhouetting slowly
through the 
gardens and peoples                                                               
pathways
leaves blowing 
everywhere
as Autumn                          
is here. 


                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment