Monday 24 September 2012

Brians blog. Brian Marshall



I went to the carnival on Saturday. I saw lots of floats and I thought they were lovely. They were lots of different colours. I stood by the cornerhouse and I had a drink in the pub afterwards. I enjoyed the carnival because I was with friends and it was a lovely evening and it didn't rain atall!

I talked to my friends about days and Knights of the Round table. I told them that it was cold and horrible in the kitchen in the story and I said that the boy was stinky. They said he would never be a Knight!.

The boy believed that one day he would be a Knight.When I told my friends about the story, they clapped at me. I said to my friends 'Have you got any thoughts about how I can be the King?'. Some of my friends had some good ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment